We Know Exactly What You Should Get With Your Tax Refund
You’ve made the TurboTax account. You’ve dug up your W2. You’ve hit submit. Congratulations! It’s done. Now, you wait for the glorious refund you’ve spent all winter dreaming about. Don’t waste time wondering where to spend it. The options are endless, but we can help. Our recommendation? A new mattress (duh!)
Here are 8 reasons why we think a new bed is the best change you can make with the extra change in your pocket:
1. April 18th means summer is 1, 2, 3 months away. Don’t sweat it. Did you know the Casper mattress sleeps cool? Our top layer of super breathable latex foam means that you will spend the night sleeping instead of sweating.
2. Your current mattress is *definitely* more than 7 years old. Fun fact: that’s how often you should replace your mattress. Either you don’t remember the last time you bought it OR you got a hand-me-down from your sister’s boyfriend’s parents — in which case it’s definitely celebrating its 18th birthday this year.
3. Do you spend the night tossing and turning instead of sleeping like a baby? Don’t know why? WE DO. IT’S YOUR OLD MATTRESS.
4. You’ve officially entered the world of adulthood. Welcome! Adults pay taxes. Adults buy mattresses. Catch our drift?
5. We know you didn’t think binge-watching season 2 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt with an entire box of pizza could get any better. But it can. With a brand new bed.
6. While an impulse buy can be tempting, the inability to return the overpriced blender you bought on clearance can be regrettable. Casper offers a 100-night, risk-free trial. If you don’t wake up feeling like you’ve gotten the best sleep of your life, we’ll come pick it up via courier for donation or recycling at a time convenient for you. No springs attached!
7. Why spend your money on a 7-day vacation when you can staycation in complete comfort for the next 7 years of your life? That’s right — your new mattress will give you years of rest and rejuvenation that a week vacation in the Bahamas can’t. Mattress paradise, here we come.
8. You’ve heard it before. We’ll say it again. You spend one third of your life sleeping. And if you’re anything like us, you spend even more time than that in bed. Make sure it’s the most supportive, comfortable, dreamy piece of foam you can get your hands on.
Bonus reason: next year you can do your taxes comfortably from bed.