You’re This Close to the Best Sleep of Your Life
What if we told you that upgrading your mattress is the easiest way to sleep better and be happier? You shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet… but trust us on this one. Getting a full night’s rest is more important than you think — it can boost your overall mood and reduce stress. Your family and friends will thank you later.
Here’s why the Casper mattress belongs in your bedroom:
1. There are 30 Casper researchers, designers, and engineers in a lab in San Francisco constantly working on ways to improve sleep. This world renowned team poured hours of research and design into making a mattress really, really comfortable. Before launch, they spent 3,240 hours testing hundreds of formulations of foam, and even developed 108 prototypes before landing on the Casper’s supportive sleep surface.
2. The Casper mattress has more awards than sheep, but who’s counting? Casper was named TIME’s Top 25 Inventions of 2015, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company in 2016, and won Women’s Day Great Value Awards in 2016 and 2017.
3. You can try it at home for 100 nights, no springs attached. Just foam. It even ships free straight to your door in a “how did they do that” sized box. It’s as easy as ordering pizza.
4. You don’t have to look far to find everything you need for a great night’s sleep. We carry your favorite snooze supplies in a one-stop-shop so you can spend less time deciding what to buy and more time on the important things in life. Like sleep.
5. Our customer experience team works around the clock — day and night — to make sure no customer is left awake in the dark. Call us, text us, tweet us. When you need help, we’ll be there to track down a delivery or tell you a bedtime story.
Get $50 off your Casper mattress with HAPPY50. You’re welcome.
“I never have to ‘get comfortable.’ I just jump into bed and I’m ready for oblivion.” – John
“This mattress is the best thing that ever happened to my nighttime routine.” —Natasha, Washington
“Had I known that magic existed, I would have bought one of these sooner.” — Robert D.
“Getting in my Casper bed for the first time felt like jumping on a beautiful cloud made of unicorn fur and cotton candy.” — Charlsie N.
“Is this heaven? It must be. Where has this been and why did I not know about it sooner? I never knew tugging the old lumpy mattress to the curb would bring such joy.” — Sevag