What Does Sleeping On A Casper Mattress Feel Like?
The best part of waking up is the moment when you can finally crawl back into bed. There’s nothing quite like putting on pajamas and getting under the covers after a long day of sitting in traffic, bouncing from meetings, and trying not to fall asleep at your desk. Again.
So, what does sleeping on an outrageously comfortable mattress feel like? If we had to put it into words…
- The moment when you realize it’s Friday. Believe us?
- All-you-can-eat breakfast. Think, 24/7 coffee and bacon.
- Canceled plans. Pressure-relieving…
- Running through a field with a million puppies. Or kittens if that’s your thing.
- Someone fanning you with palm leaves on the beach, waves crashing in the background. Maximum airflow.
- A gallon of free iced coffee. Keyword: free.
- Getting tucked in. By your mom. When you were five.
- Holding your favorite childhood stuffed animal. Or a real one.
- Getting a raise. Celebrate!
- Finding out a meeting at work is rescheduled. How did we get this lucky?
- A surprise party. Just for you.
- Vacation on a private island. A personal oasis.
- Finding $20 in your pocket. Jackpot.
- Warm chocolate chip cookies made by your grandma. Just like home.
- Rewatching your favorite ’90s TV reruns. Old friend, we meet again.