8 Ways To Fall Asleep Fast The Night Before Christmas
If you’re too excited (or stressed) about Christmas morning, you may need some help getting to sleep the night before.
Here are 8 guaranteed ways to get a good night’s sleep on Christmas Eve, so you can wake up with enough energy to open all of your presents:
- Food coma! Eat all of the cookies you left out for Santa.
- Exhaust yourself wrapping presents by waiting to wrap ALL of your gifts until the VERY last minute.
- Drink a warm glass of milk. Or three.
- Watch classic holiday movies. The older, the more boring. Nothing says yawn quite like black and white.
- Put your phone down and read your favorite holiday bedtime story. And if you don’t have one in real life, fine, you can pull it up on your phone.
- Create a playlist of your favorite carols. Listen on repeat with your eyes closed.
- Chug some eggnog.
- Count reindeer instead of sheep.