The Best Way To Celebrate Pancake Day
…is in bed. If you need another reason to “work from home” and wear your pajamas all day, look no further. It’s the one official day of the year that no one can judge you for eating an entire stack for breakfast, lunch, a light snack, and dinner. We think.
Here’s how to make sure you celebrate the occasion properly:
- Don’t go light on toppings. Stock up on all of your favorites: chocolate spread, icing sugar, strawberries, golden syrup. Oh, and an entire can (or two) of whipped cream. It’s ok to experiment.
- Find the right recipe. You know, like this.…or this. But don’t stop at just one. Keep going! You could be the next internet sensation.
- If it isn’t shared on Instagram, it doesn’t count. Impress all of your friends with your crepe skills and make everyone jealous that they forgot the big day.
- Skip the dining room table and go straight to bed. Grab a food tray to avoid any spills or the dreaded crumbs.
- Grab a fork, get under the covers, and put on your favorite Netflix show. Tuck yourself in. You’re not moving for the rest of the day.
And if you’re not in a food coma yet…it’s time for leftovers. Whip up a batch of savory pancakes to make the next day at work a little more bearable.