8 Things Scarier Than Any Monster
By Katie Szymanski | Oct 29, 2016
So you think vampires, werewolves, and monsters still hiding under your childhood bed are scary? The stuff of real nightmares is made up of much worse. These are the 8 real things keeping us up at night:
- The expiration date of the milk in the fridge. Don’t even look. Just don’t.
- 6 am alarm clock. Snooze for 2 and a half hours.
- Texts asking to hang out when you’re already in bed. Airplane mode was invented for this.
- Morning meetings without coffee. There’s really no caffeine here?
- Small talk in the elevator. Nothing can prepare you for this. Not even sleep.
- Urgent weekend work emails. If you don’t open it, it never happened.
- Morning people. How are you up so early?
- The low battery notification your phone. Send help in the form of a portable charger.