6 More Weeks Of Winter? So, 6 More Weeks Of…
1. Pretending you’re sick when your friends invite you to a friend of a friend’s birthday party.
2. Sleeping until 3pm on Saturdays.
3. Watching TV shows you’ve uncovered in the sub-sub-sub menus of Netflix.
4. Wearing a blanket around the house.
5. Using “it’s cold” as an excuse for just about anything. Even lunch meetings.
6. Procrastinating getting a gym membership.
7. Giving up groceries for delivery.
8. Researching tropical getaways (the only reason you’d even think about leaving bed).
9. Starting a new book and getting lost on social media instead.
10. Taking more days to “work from home.”
11. Ignoring group chats and explaining you fell asleep early hours later.