7 Reasons Why Taking a Nap is the Best Way to Spend Your Sunday
If you don’t nap on a Sunday, what do you even do?
1. Your work emails will still be there tomorrow. And no one is expecting you to respond today.
2. There’s a pile of dirty laundry begging to be washed. You have at least one clean outfit for tomorrow though. Dig deep. It might be nylon, but you can pull it off.
3. Nothing is as good as a home-cooked meal. If you skipped grocery shopping, take-out is a close second. You can’t make sushi at home anyway.
4. You stayed up late last night. What time did you get home? You don’t even remember? You really need a nap.
5. You miss 100% of the naps you don’t take. Seriously, your brain will long for it tomorrow.
6. Falling asleep early on a Sunday is nearly impossible. How many times have you scrolled through the same photos on Instagram at midnight, prolonging Monday morning? Take a nap now so you won’t feel as guilty about not sleeping later.
7. Everyone’s doing it. There’s no one to call, text, or see because they’re all asleep too.