7 Ways to Bail on Plans and Stay in Bed
FOMO? More like Fear of Missing Out on Sleep. Here’s how to bail on your plans and stay in bed this weekend:
1. Pretend you’re already out having the time of your life with Late Night Snap Hacks.
It’s so easy, even your pillow could do it.
2. Tell your friends it’s your ex-uncle’s sister’s cousin’s birthday party.
Ugh, family obligations.
3. Explain that it’s your monthly “me” night.
And you promised all the Netflix characters you’d spend quality time with them.
4. Hide under the covers.
No one will find you.
5. Pretend you’re sick.
Take a picture of the 8 month bottle of cold medicine you have in your cabinet.
6. Say your doctor actually prescribed you 8 hours of sleep.
Doctor’s orders are no joke.
7. Tell them you have a Casper and just can’t get out of bed.
Trust us, they’ll understand.