8 Reasons Why This Blog Post is Trying to Sell You a Mattress
We’re not going to pretend like this article is something it’s not. We’re not going to try and cover it up with a cat video or a quiz. This post is one big #sponsored #ad from a brand trying to sell you a product we think you’ll love. But here’s the thing: you might actually need it.
Read our 8 real reasons why you should get a Casper mattress, and sleep for yourself:
1. You can’t remember the last time you got a new mattress. Is your mattress a hand-me-down from your friend’s sister’s boyfriend? Ew. Did you “borrow” it from your childhood bedroom? Toss it in the trash along with your CD collection — it’s just as worthless. If your mattress is celebrating its 7th birthday, it’s probably time for retirement.
2. It’s midnight and you can’t sleep. Staring at the ceiling sending prayers to the sleep gods sounds like our worst nightmare. If you toss and turn until your alarm goes off, the culprit could be your mattress. The National Sleep Foundation found that 92 percent of people say a comfortable mattress is important to a good night’s sleep. The right mattress (cough Casper cough) could alleviate stress, back pain, and the daily midday slump you’ve come to dread.
3. We LOVE to sleep, but we work tirelessly to make sure you can get the best rest possible. Our renowned engineering team spends their days and nights in our San Francisco lab researching foam compositions, testing new products, and discovering comfort. Our research led us to an outrageously comfortable mattress.
4. The Casper has won a ton of awards. When was the last time your mattress won an award? We were named one of TIME’s Best 25 Inventions of 2015, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, Gear Patrol’s Gear of the Year, and even @casper won the Shorty Award for Best Twitter.
5. It’s as easy as ordering a pizza. Skip the store and avoid the sleazy salesmen. You can order a Casper right off the internet, delivered right to your door in a mini fridge-sized box within days — or same-day in New York, SF, and LA. Bonus: the box makes a great playhouse or inventive standing desk.
6. Everybody’s doing it. We launched three years ago and we’ve already developed a cult following and we’re trending on social media. We’re not about peer pressure, but all the cool kids are doing it.
7. You don’t have to pay for it all at once. Don’t worry, you won’t have to give up the extra guacamole on your burrito or nix your summer vacation plans. We’ve teamed up with Affirm to provide interest-free financing.
8. We make friends with everyone we sleep with. Our team works tirelessly from sunrise until the wee hours of the morning to ensure that there isn’t a single person across time zones who might still be restlessly awake. We’ll sing you a lullaby, tweet you a bedtime story, or buy you a coffee when you tell us you’re hungover. (We’ve all been there.)