9 Reasons Why The Happiest Hour is the One You Spend in Bed
Congratulations! You made it through the week. You’re probably tired. Your eyes are likely 75% closed. You just want to fall asleep right where you are. The good news is… you can. Here is why you should bail on the bar and head straight to bed instead:
1. The 2 for 1 nap special goes all night long. You take one nap and you feel twice as good! Forget about paying cover, flagging down the bartender, or trying to split the tab eight ways.
2. Everyone’s already talking about the House of Cards season finale. You can’t go into the office until you’ve binged the entire series.
3. Slippers are a better option than any of the shoes you were planning on wearing out.
4. There are only so many nap hours in a day, but there will always be another happy hour to skip next week.
5. Your mattress is way more comfortable than a stool at an overcrowded bar.
6. No matter how long you spend staring at your closet, you can’t decide on an outfit that doesn’t involve pajamas.
7. Delivery is already on its way. An entire personal pizza just for you!
8. You already made plans with your mattress and don’t want to disappoint it. Your friends will understand though.
9. It’s five o’clock somewhere, but it’s always bedtime.