9 Reasons Why You Really Need Another Pillow
You may think you already have enough pillows. But here’s the thing: You can never have too many pillows.
1. There’s at least one pillow on your bed that you’ve had for longer than you can remember. It’s time to replace it.
2. Pillow forts! You can’t build one with the ones on your bed. For starters, you don’t have enough. And if you took those, what would you sleep on? You’re going to need backup.
3. Your significant other is a notorious bed, blanket, and pillow hog. Enough is enough! Get your own.
4. Your computer, phone, or remote needs a comfortable place to sleep. Instead of keeping them under your pillow, use a separate one that’s just for them.
5. Pillows aren’t just for your head. Mix things up by using an extra pillow for in-between your legs or as a foot rest.
6. Pillows aren’t just for your bed. Get one for your dining room, couch, desk chair, or office.
7. Impress your houseguests by giving them a pillow to use that’s even better than the one they have at home.
8. Your roommate keeps you up at night and wakes you up in the morning. Sound proof your bed with a pillow for each ear.
9. Doing laundry never seems to make the top of the to-do list. If you’re going to skip washing (which you should do every 6 months), swap it out for a fresh one.