9 Things Better Than Plans On A Friday Night
By Alyse Borkan | Jan 27, 2017
It’s that time of the week. Do you go out? Do you stay in? Do you avoid group texts or cave into the pressure? While everyone else hits the bar again, take time to appreciate what really makes you happy.
- An entire pizza pie. That’s personal. And can be eaten from the comfort of your own bed.
- A new season of your favorite show. Hello, Homeland, It’s Always Sunny, and House of Cards.
- Texting with your friends in a group chat while they also stay home in bed doing nothing. Solidarity!
- A full fridge. Why decide what to wear out when you can choose your next midnight snack?
- Finally organizing your room. The life changing magic of making your bed.
- Puppies. Does anyone need a dog sitter? Anyone?
- A fully charged phone. No need to worry about outlet-hunting.
- Slippers. The real dancing shoes.