9 Ways To Know When It’s Time To Call It A Night
Congrats! You survived 20 snooze buttons, 10 back-to-back meetings, and 8 coffee runs.
But stop what you’re doing. If you made a single one of these mistakes today, it’s definitely time to call it a night and go straight to bed:
1. There’s orange juice in your breakfast-for-dinner cereal. Rookie mistake.
2. The remote is missing. And you’ve looked everywhere… except the freezer.
3. You used your keys to try and open the fridge. And close it.
4. When you went to brush your teeth, you noticed it tasted weird. Like lotion?
5. Halfway home from work, you looked down and saw you still had on slippers. Oops.
6. You pulled email open to send a text. We’ve all been there. But if you use emails instead of texting, we can’t help you.
7. Your “I love you” voicemail to your mom accidentally went to your boss. They can’t find you under the covers.
8. You spent *at least* 20 minutes looking for your favorite pair of pajamas. And then realized you were already wearing them.
9. You can’t remember the last time you went to bed on time. This is a red flag if we’ve ever seen one.