Your Guide To The Ultimate “Beach Day”
Don’t worry about refreshing the weather app or loading up the cooler. And you won’t need sunscreen because you can’t get burnt if you never change out of pajamas. The best place to relax this summer is actually… in bed.
Here’s how to get the best R&R right at home:
1. Pick out the right outfit — Toss aside your onesie for pajama shorts. Your robe can even double as an equally comfortable cover-up.
2. Decide on a beach read — The books piling up on your coffee table are waiting to be flipped through.
3. Stock up on snacks and refreshments — You could make a grocery store run… or you could have food delivery come to you. Don’t forget to ask for extra napkins.
4. Find a spot to get comfortable — Trade your beach towel for a blanket. Instead of fighting through crowds for room in the shade, just sprawl out under the covers.
5. Put on your OOO — You have to make it official. Your coworkers won’t know if you’re enjoying the great outdoors or deep in a Netflix binge.
6. Don’t forget your shades — Swap your sunglasses for an eye mask.
7. Instagram your “view” — Find a picture of any beach online. Add a filter and as many hashtags as you need to make it believable.
Our award-winning engineering team obsessively designed the Casper mattress to help you sleep cool all summer long. Say goodbye to hunting for a spot of shade, snuggling up to your fan, or running to stick your head in the freezer during commercials.