9 Things You Should Count Instead of Sheep
After hours of napping in the sun and scrolling through social media, it’s finally time to call it a night. No matter what you try, you find yourself staring up at the ceiling wondering what you’ll eat for breakfast tomorrow.
Sheep are overrated. This summer, when you can’t sleep just count:
1. Umbrella drinks. One mimosa, two mimosa, three mimosa, snore.
2. Clouds. That look like the shape of a mattress.
3. Pools. And waterslides. Beach balls. You can’t forget floaties.
4. Sandcastles. Why stop there? Count every particle of sand.
5. Episodes of Netflix. Hulu. Amazon Prime. Any subscription password you can get your hands on.
6. Ice cream toppings. Sprinkles. Hot fudge. Nuts.
7. BBQ. Hamburgers. Hot dogs. Kebabs.
8. Stacks of books. Your summer reading list is never-ending.
9. Reasons to take a staycation. #2364: There’s no tourists at home.