Everything You Need to Know to Celebrate World Sleep Day
By Alyse Borkan | Mar 18, 2016
HAPPY WORLD SLEEP DAY!
We know a thing or two about snoozing, so we thought we’d pass along some tips for making the most of our favorite holiday.
- Call in “sick.” If World Sleep Day isn’t a reason to stay in bed, we don’t know what is.
- If you must get up, hit snooze no less than seven times. You deserve it.
- Fall asleep at work. Any conference room can be a nap room if you snore loud enough.
- If you don’t feel comfortable sleeping on the job, yawn excessively until you get sent home.
- Cancel all Friday night plans. Replace your fiesta with a siesta.
- Turn in as soon as you get home. The only thing better than breakfast in bed is pizza in bed.
- Remember: If you don’t succeed in snoozing through the day, there’s always tomorrow. Spend Saturday in bed — and don’t feel guilty about.
Now, back to napping…