Here’s Why You Should Snooze Through Black Friday
By Katie Szymanski | Nov 23, 2016
If you’re awake at 4am the morning after your Thanksgiving feast, you’re doing Black Friday wrong. Go back to bed. Turn off your alarms. Sleep until noon. And definitely skip the doorbuster deals. Why?
- You need to sleep off your Thanksgiving feast food coma.
- You have to finish your Thanksgiving leftovers. They won’t eat themselves.
- You have to take a nap after that. Food coma part two, coming soon to a bed near you.
- You have to prepare for the holiday season. It’s going to get busy. Get some rest while you still can.
- You need to make up for all the sleep you’re going to lose on New Year’s Eve. It might be more than a month away, but every night helps.
- You need to catch up on all of the shows you missed or had never heard of but need to watch now because your cousin said so.
- You can shop Casper from bed all weekend long with $75 off when you purchase a mattress and any other sleep product.
- Did we mention you can shop from bed? No chaotic crowds, winding lines, or groggy bargain hunters.