How Should You Spend The First Day of Summer?
It’s finally summer! Good thing sleep is always in season. Trade your onesie for pajama shorts and get ready to celebrate the longest day of the year with a nap.
1. You can’t get sunburnt if you don’t leave your bed.
2. If you turn off your lights, you won’t have to fight for a spot in the shade.
3. Snacks are always within reach. The fridge is a short walk away.
4. Your bed is more comfortable than a picnic table in a park.
5. Sleep tight and don’t let the mosquitos bite.
6. You can finally finish that book you started last season.
The verdict: Stay cool and spend summer relaxing in your sheets.
Heat retention, a top complaint with memory foam mattresses, was one of the biggest factors we accounted for in the development of the Casper. The top layer of foam features a breathable, open-cell design to increase circulation. The memory foam layer beneath leverages airflow to pull heat out of the top layer, leaving you cool and comfortable. Air can pass freely, even when it contours to your body. No sinking, no sweating.