10 reasons to stay in bed this Spring
Spring is here. And with it the pressure to, y’know, get up and do stuff…
But if there is one thing we don’t like here at Casper, it’s peer pressure – which is why we have come up with 10 handy excuses to extend your winter slumber…
- The glare from the sun makes outdoor Netflix binges almost impossible.
- In Britain, bed bugs tend to reside mostly in the weirdly offputting nighttime well-wishes of grandparents. Actual bugs, however, are literally outside and everywhere.
- It isn’t possible to get sunburn from fluorescent lighting.
- Vitamin D can be taken in tablet form – sleep can’t.
- You can choose who you let in your bed, this is not an option in public places.
- Your hay-fever isn’t likely to be triggered by the long-dead orchid you keep in the corner of your room.
- Your summer body is definitely not ready yet but in bed, nobody can tell where your duvet stops and you begin.
- April showers mean you still have a chance to order a takeaway without fully revealing your laziness.
- Staying in bed limits the mess you able to make to a just a few square metres, meaning there is no need to spring clean!
- Changing seasons make picking an outfit almost impossible – pyjamas never go out of fashion.
So, there we have it – blackout blinds down and off to the land of nod you go.