THE 13 MOST RANDOM THOUGHTS YOU HAVE WHEN YOU CAN’T SLEEP
It’s two hours past bedtime. You’ve exhausted scrolling through social media. You’re stuck staring at the wall. You’ve tried, and failed, to count… everything.
But you can’t stop wondering…
1. What does the letter Z have to do with sleep?
2. Have you seen the same squirrel more than once?
3. What if we replaced all sofas with mattresses?
4. What would sleeping on a cloud actually feel like? (Like a Casper, trick question.)
5. Is your pillow basically just a tiny mattress for your head?
6. How did anyone wake up on time before alarm clocks?
7. Isn’t it weird that in order to fall asleep, you have to pretend like you’re already asleep?
8. Who knew people would actually follow a mattress on Twitter?
9. Where do all of the lost socks, phone chargers, and remotes go?
10. How long would it take to watch every show and movie on Netflix?
11. Have you seen every single time on the clock?
12. How many naps have you taken in your life?
13. How many cups of coffee would it take to fill your room?