7 Reasons Why This Blog Post is Trying to Sell You a Mattress
We’re not going to pretend like this article is something it’s not. We’re not going to try and cover it up with a cat video or a quiz. This post is one big #sponsored #ad from a brand trying to sell you a product we think you’ll love. But here’s the thing: you might actually need it.
Read our 7 real reasons why you should get a Casper mattress, and sleep for yourself:
1. You can’t remember the last time you got a new mattress. Is your mattress a hand-me-down from your friend’s sister’s boyfriend? Gross. Did you “borrow” it from your childhood bedroom? Throw it in the trash along with your CD collection — it’s just as worthless. If your mattress is celebrating its 7th birthday, it’s probably time for retirement.
2. It’s midnight and you can’t sleep. Staring at the ceiling sending prayers to the sleep gods sounds like our worst nightmare. If you toss and turn until your alarm goes off, the culprit could be your mattress. The right mattress (cough Casper cough) could alleviate stress, back pain, and the daily midday slump you’ve come to dread.
3. We LOVE to sleep, but we worked tirelessly to design one perfect universally comfortable mattress. After exploring more than a hundred configurations over thousands of hours, we narrowed our selection down to two dozen beta models for qualitative user testing. We invited people from all walks of life to A/B test our most promising prototypes. Our research led us to the discovery that a single, well-balanced sleep surface could cater to the vast majority of sleepers.
4. The Casper has won a load of awards. When was the last time your mattress won an award? We were named one of TIME’s Best 25 Inventions of 2015, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, Gear Patrol’s Gear of the Year, and even @casper won theShorty Award for Best Twitter.
5. It’s as easy as ordering a pizza. Skip the store and avoid the sleazy salesmen. You can order a Casper right off the internet, delivered right to your door in a mini fridge-sized box within days — or next-day in London. Bonus: the box makes a great playhouse or inventive standing desk.
6. Everybody’s doing it. We launched two years ago and we’ve already developed a cult following and we’re trending on social media. We’re not about peer pressure, but all the cool kids are doing it.
7. We make friends with everyone we sleep with. Our team works tirelessly from sunrise until the wee hours of the morning to ensure that there isn’t a single person across time zones who might still be restlessly awake. We’ll sing you a lullaby, tweet you a bedtime story, or buy you a coffee when you tell us you’re hungover. (We’ve all been there.)