10 things you should get your dog this Christmas
By Lottie Coltman | Dec 8, 2017
Don’t know what to get your furry friend this festive season? We have a few ideas…
- A 20-minute uninterrupted belly rub. Because tummy tickles are loved by pooches big and small.
- A year’s supply of tennis balls. Or, you know, just one new ball that you pretend to throw over and over again – because they probably won’t know the difference.
- A pre-recorded tape of “Who’s a good boy and / or girl?! You’re a good boy and / or girl” on repeat, to be played whenever you leave the house.
- A matching pyjama set so that you look like twinsies.
- More treats.
- Even more treats.
- Home-made knitted socks that look like shoes, to keep their little paws warm and to make them look ADORABLE.
- A squirrel video to watch when they are bored.
- The Casper dog bed. Because man’s best friend deserves the best place to rest tired heads (and tails).
Merry Christmas to all of our pooch friends!