The One Thing You Should Bring With You to a Furnished Flat
Are you moving into a furnished flat or house? Yes, couch! Yes, dining room table! Noooo, old creaky mattress.
Here are 6 reasons why you absolutely can’t live without bringing your own bed:
1. If you move into a new flat or house it can take a while to adjust to your new surroundings. Having a mattress you are familiar with can make that adjustment period much quicker.
2. You know who has slept on your mattress. You don’t have to be a germaphobe to have reservations about sleeping on a mattress that has been previously lived on.
3. A mattress that you have researched and tested will be 100% more comfortable than any bed a budget conscious landlord will provide. The best part is our in-house team of award-winning product engineers tested thousands of variations of foams, so you don’t have to. They spent nearly a year developing an unparalleled sleep surface that sleeps cool, provides perfect anatomical support, and is outrageously comfortable for every type of sleeper.
4. If you rented a flat that came with Wi-Fi, but the Wi-Fi was patchy you would upgrade it, right? You wouldn’t settle for slow browsing. Why not do the same with a mattress that wakes you up in the middle of the night? You deserve to sleep soundly.
5. Let Casper make your life infinitely easier by delivering you a mattress in a moving-friendly sized box right to your doorstep at a time that’s convenient for you. The mattress is shipped in a box that is about the size of a mini fridge and decompresses when you open the box, unfurling in about 60 seconds. We offer a 100 night, risk-free trial. If you don’t love it, we’ll come pick it up via courier and give you your money back.
6. We spend a third of our lives sleeping. We think it is right for you to invest in your sleep environment and choose a mattress that has been applauded as being universally comfortable.