The Holiday Destination Dreams Are Made Of…
Forget airport queues, luggage restrictions and late check-in fees. Because this summer’s coolest destination is your bed.
Not convinced? Just follow these simple steps:
- Pick out the right outfit — Toss aside your onesie for pyjama shorts. And your dressing gown can double up as a comfortable cover-up should you have company.
- Decide on a beach read — The books piling up on your coffee table are waiting to be flipped through.
- Stock up on snacks and refreshments — You could make a trip to the supermarket… or you could just get a takeaway. Don’t forget to ask for extra napkins.
- Find a spot to get comfortable — Trade your beach towel for a blanket. Instead of fighting through crowds for room in the shade, just sprawl out under the covers.
- Put on your OOO — You have to make it official. Your colleagues won’t know if you’re enjoying the great outdoors or deep in a Netflix binge.
- Don’t forget your shades — Swap sunglasses for an eye mask.
- Instagram your “view” — Find a picture of any beach online. Add a filter and as many hashtags as you need to make it believable (or save yourself time and effort and use the Casper Staycation Story Hacks tool instead).
So, if you fancy swapping Lanazarote for the Land of Nod, we have good news – because we are giving away one-way tickets (in the form of 10% discounts). Just use the code FACTOR10 at checkout.