WHICH IS WORSE: SUNDAY NIGHTS OR MONDAY MORNINGS?
By Maggie Taylor | Jan 30, 2017
Why Sunday night is arguably worse than Monday morning:
- You’re still hungover.
- Friday is six days away. Not five. SIX.
- There isn’t work to distract you from the negative thoughts racing through around in your head.
- There is nothing to look forward to. Tomorrow is Monday.
- There aren’t any late-night snacks in your cupboards because you haven’t gone food shopping yet.
- You regret everything you didn’t do over the weekend.
- You spend hours laying in bed wishing you could turn back time.
- You went to bed late on Friday and Saturday, so you can’t get to sleep early.
- You know you’re going to be late tomorrow morning, but you’ve run out of excuses.
But they’re both pretty bad…