Why You Should Upgrade Your Mattress With Your Tax Return
Tax season is officially over. You can finally delete your accountant’s number, lose your W2, and take a much-deserved nap. Let the countdown for your tax return begin!
Before you start planning to splurge on an overrated tropical getaway or go impulse shopping again, here’s why you should upgrade your bed instead:
1. A vacation only lasts a week. Your memories with your mattress will last a lifetime. That’s 10 mattress years, to be exact. Summer staycation, here we come.
2. Sleep is worth the investment. Because the night is definitely *the most* important part of your day. Did we mention you spend one third of your life asleep?
3. You have commitment issues. Planning a vacation and sticking to it takes dedication. With Casper, you can try the mattress in the comfort of your own home for 100 nights. RISK-FREE. We can’t say the same about trying the all-you-can-eat buffet at the hotel though.
4. You’ve been putting off getting a new bed. The thought of trekking to a mattress showroom and deciding between hundreds of seemingly-similar options keeps you up at night. But it doesn’t have to. Hint: casper.com.
5. Do you really need another pair of overpriced shoes? Will you actually use the As Seen On TV all-in-one workout machine? You will sleep on a mattress every night.