Which is worse: Sunday nights or Monday mornings?
Why Sunday night is arguably worse than Monday morning:
1. You’re still hungover.
2. Friday is six days away. Not five. SIX.
3. There isn’t work to distract you from the negative thoughts racing through around in your head.
4. There is nothing to look forward to. Tomorrow is Monday.
5. There aren’t any late-night snacks in your pantry because you haven’t gone grocery shopping yet.
6. You regret everything you didn’t do over the weekend.
7. You spend hours laying in bed wishing you could turn back time.
8. You went to bed late on Friday and Saturday, so you can’t get to sleep early.
9. You know you’re going to be late tomorrow morning, but you’ve run out of excuses.
But they’re both pretty bad…
Image credit: @RustyRodas